For the fourth year in a row, Malta has earned the highest-possible honors for its standards of care from a pre-eminent national group.
The National Association of Free and Charitable Clinics (NAFC), a highly respected trade organization that represents about 1,400 charitable clinics nationwide, awarded Malta the NAFC 2023 Standards Gold Rating for its quality-of-care standards.
The mission of the National Association of Free and Charitable Clinics is to ensure the medically underserved have access to affordable healthcare. The NAFC and our members are dedicated to ensuring that our patients receive quality healthcare. Therefore, to quantify and qualify the care provided at the Free and Charitable Clinic network, the NAFC formalized a set of Quality Standards for member organizations.
Its quality standards include policies and procedures related to:
- Planning and managing care;
- Tracking and coordinating care;
- Identifying and managing patient information;
- Measuring and improving performance
- Enhanced access and continuity of care;
- Providing self-care support and community resources; and
We are so proud to be recognized with this esteemed honor.