Join us at our Magic of Malta event on December 1st for an up-close private viewing of the not-yet-opened “Forest of Illusions” exhibition opening just days before our special event. We look forward to having you celebrate with us! Tickets on sale now!Learn more about this special event!
The CT Science Center describes the new traveling exhibition:
Follow the winding path through our Forest of Illusions, where your eyes and mind will be put to the test as you encounter some mind-bending optical illusions. Explore color and light in a whole new way as you mix things up on the interactive light wall. Find your way out of the darkness in a true black hallway that will distort your sense of depth… and space. Step inside a human-sized kaleidoscope for an entirely new perspective. Wander into the UV Cave, where the rocks will shine like you have never seen before. This forest holds many dark secrets, all waiting for you to uncover the truth. But one thing is certain in this Forest of Illusions – you won’t believe your eyes.
- MIXING LIGHT: Mix things up on our interactive RGB light wall
- UV CAVE: Step inside our cave, where the rocks will shine under various types of UV light
- TRUE BLACK: Venture into a pitch-black hallway that distorts your sense of depth…and space
- HUMAN KALEIDOSCOPE: You’re about to see things in a whole new way when you walk into our kaleidoscope that’s taller than a human
- HEAT SEEKER: Have some fun testing our infra-red camera
- GREEN SCREEN: Now you see it, now you don’t. Play with different backgrounds and costumes against our green screen for different outcomes.
- OPTICAL ILLUSIONS: You will encounter all sorts of mind-bending optical illusions as you walk through our forest, can you solve them all?
- INSECT ILLUSIONS AND BIO-MIMICRY: Nature is playing tricks on you too! See how various insects use illusions to hide from predators and stay safe
Join the celebration and Purchase Tickets